Dapper Dan Sea Salt Spray works on its own or together with your favorite Dapper Dan Styling product. Dapper Dan transforms men’s hair and gives a shiny, neat, and slick look that could last longer than conventional hair setting products known today.
- Fragrance: Sandalwood.
- This Sea salt spray is a popular choice for those looking to achieve especially thick and voluminous hair.
- It helps to achieve a particularly attractive beach day texture of hair.
- It is suitable for all hair types.
- Whilst this spray can be used in the hair of all lengths, it has the greatest effect on those with short or medium length hair.
- Simply spray onto damp hair and leave to dry for a natural matte texture.
- Alternatively, blow dry into the hair to create fantastic thickness, volume and hold.
Ingredients: Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Panthenol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Triethenolamine, Courmarin, Eugenol, Linalool, Alpha-iso-methyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.
Made in England.
Karekare Hair Tonic is Triumph & Disaster’s all natural sea salt spray, designed to bring out the wild child in all of us. Karekare is an exotic fusion of natural salts and essential root extracts, blended to deliver the very definition of wild, dangerous hair. Named after the famous beach on New Zealand’s West Coast, Karekare Tonic takes bland, dull, lifeless hair and drags it to the dance floor for one last intoxicating fling.
For a vibrant, textured look, spray into damp or dry hair, style with your hands, comb or brush then let dry. Shake before use. Flush pump with fresh water if unused for an extended period to avoid salt crystallisation. Avoid contact with eyes. External use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Things You Need To Know
- Karekare Tonic creates dangerous, provocative hair – our unique combination of ingredients guarantees to deliver funk, punk and seventies roller disco rolled into a twisted tantrum of inner wild.
- Treats your scalp – Willow Herb treats your scalp as an anti-dandruff, anti-irritant tonic that calms enraged heads.
- Provides protection – Green tea and Sea Beet combine to protect hair from oxidative stress caused by the elements.
- Regulates oil production – no one wants it but we all need it, the good oil that is, but it needs regulating. Epsom salts and Willow Herb combine to balance out heady oil levels.
Epsom Salt – is amazing! Epsom Salt will “activate” curls by neutralizing the excess negative charges on the surface of your hair’s keratin bringing it to its ideal pH point. Works to remove excess oil from the scalp and clears the buildup of hair products that lead to problems for people with thinning and/or oily hair.
Sea Beet (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Beta Vulgaris Root Extract) – better known as the humble Sea Beet and its ability to provide treatment from the root to the tip of the hair, increasing volume, shine and suppleness. Great in preventing oxidative stress premature hair ageing and hair loss.
Willow Herb –hailing from North Canadian prairies willow herb displays strong phytochemical and antioxidant properties great for acne-prone skin to reduce redness and irritation.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
Aqua (Water), Magnesium Sulphate (Epsom Salt), NZ Sea Salt, Epilobium Angustifolium (Willow Herb) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Betaine, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Polyglyceryl 5 Oleate, Potassium Sorbate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Parfum (Natural Fragrance), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, †d-Limonene, †Linalool, †Citronellol, †Cinnamyl Alcohol. (†Component of Natural Fragrance)