Captain Fawcett’s Physician Lip Balm provides intensive, enriching, and soothing care for dry and perchance chapped lips. This rich balm promotes skin renewal as it both moisturizes and softens. This restorative skin conditioner provides instant relief from cracked and sore lips and its frequent use will help protect against the ravages of sun, sea, and windburn. An essential in-pocket remedy for both the man about town and the gentleman explorer alike.
- Soothing lip balm.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Ideal for relieving dry, chapped, and irritated lips.
- Suitable for Vegans.
Ingredients: Candelilla Wax Euphorbia Cerifera, Shea Butter Butyrospermum parkii, Oils of Apricot Kernal Prunus armeniaca, Rosehip Rosa canina, Calendula Calendula Officinalis, Sunflower Helianthus annuus, Castor Ricinus communis, Essential Oils of Lemon Citrus Limonium, Peppermint Mentha piperita, Rosemary Rosmarinus officinalis *Citral, Eugenol, Linalool, Citronellol, d-Limonene, Farnesol.*Naturally found in essential oils.
Made in England.
Jaggr is for pouting, strutting, smack-talking lips. With SPF 15 protection, Kawakawa and Manuka to soothe, Jaggr delivers lips on the improve. Apply a small amount directly to lip region. Reapply throughout the day.
Things You Need To Know
- Protection is key to great lips, our bottom lip in particular takes a lot of heat, and we are not talking about biting it. No its about the sun and UV rays hitting it all day, its about being dry and cracked and baking even more. So protection is key and we use zinc based spf 15 in jaggr to deliver this protection.
- Hydration – Dry cracked lips, enough said. Feeling great and having soft hydrated lips gives you that edge, our formulation focuses on establishing hydrated lips and keeping them that way by locking in moisture.
- Natural ingredients that calm and soften, Kawakawa and manuka oil both known to protect, calm and treat skin and lips serve to do exactly that in Jaggr, keeping your lips surface calm and soft to touch.
Zinc/SPF – Naturally prevents UV light from hitting the skin. Think of it as a physical barrier or a “physical” sunscreen. It reflects the sun’s UV rays and prevents most of them from damaging skin. Because Zinc oxide is not absorbed into the skin, it is non-irritating, non-allergenic, and noncomedogenic
Kawakawa Extract – In Te Reo Māori (New Zealand’s indigenous language) refers to the bitter taste of the leaves, kawa meaning bitter. Also referred to as NZ Pepper Tree, Kawakawa was one of the most important plants in Rongoā ( traditional Māori medicine), used externally for cuts, wounds and bruises and applied as a treatment for toothache, nettle stings and eczema due to its natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. We use it for much the same properties, to treat scalp and calm heads.
Manuka Oil -Probably New Zealand’s most widely used native plant. Everything from tonics and teas to lip balms and Honey are infused with Manuka’s goodness and sold on our shelves. In Jaggr, we use it for its protecting and moisturising benefits, that leave lips feeling firm and hydrated.
Jojoba Oil, ZinClear XP65coco, Beeswax White, Apricot Kernel Oil, Castor Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride MCT Oil, Coconut Oil Organic, Cetiol C5, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Candelilla Wax, Dermosoft GMCY, Kawakawa Oil, Vanilla Oil, Vanilla Bean 2780/1200, Dermofeel Toco 70 Vit E non GMO, Manuka Oil.